Buy and Sell on eBay for Street Paws!
You can support Street Paws when you buy or sell on eBay, with the eBay Giving Works program. Here’s how:
Street Paws is part of the eBay Giving Works program. So, you can support our mission when you buy and sell on eBay. Here’s how:
You can find whatever you’re looking for on eBay – from baseball cards to new cars and more. When you do, shop for items that benefit us. You can get a great deal and support [mission area] at the same time!
Shop now to support Street Paws
You can also support Street Paws when you sell on eBay. Just designate our organization to receive 10-100% of your final sale price the next time you list something great.
Did you know that charity listings often get more bids and higher prices than regular eBay listings? Boost your sales and support our critical work while you’re at it! Plus eBay gives back to you too, with a fee credit on your basic selling fees.
Sell now to support Street Paws
Please support Street Paws if you shop at Kroger!
Every time you use your Kroger Plus card Street Paws will receive proceeds from the purchase. Please sign up everyone you can. We are not allowed to solicit the general public but we can ask members, friends and family to sign up. Everyone will need to re-enroll on annually for the next year though so please sign up now and again next year! Thanks in advance!!!! Please read below:
You have been assigned a new NPO number 71994.
Please refer to this number in all future correspondence.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your members to register online atkrogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization (71994 or Street Paws), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
All, if you have been supporting Street Paws by choosing us as your charity at Kroger….THANK YOU! It is that time of year again to re-enroll. See below. If you are not currently supporting us with this program please consider choosing us as your charity.
Good morning,Kroger’s Atlanta Division customers and associates are eligible to re-enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards program. Customers and associates can designate reward points you earn to the participating schools, charity or organization of your choice by using yourKroger Plus Card. Each Kroger shopper is required to re-enroll his or herKroger Plus Card on an annual basis. Re-enrollment is now, and dollars accumulate for your choice of charity beginning Sept. 1, 2016. Please visitwww.krogercommunityrewards.com
The Kroger Community Rewards (KCR) program is evaluated annually, and the time for Kroger Plus Card holders to re-enroll is now. The Atlanta Division launched the program in September 1, 2013 and Card holders must re-enroll to begin accumulating dollars for their schools, charities, and organizations annually.WHO
An organization’s enrolled members and supporters DO have to re-enroll every August. They will not have to set up a new Kroger.com account only link their card again to the organization of their choosing.
Now through August 31, 2016 customers may re-enroll. Their current selection will not be affected and continue to earn rewards through the end of this program year (August 31, 2015). Their re-enrollment organization will start earning for the new program year starting August 28, 2016
Past programs of this nature tend to lose their impact over long periods of time. Participants need to have an active role in order for the program to continue to be effective and engage our customers.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of the team members in Public Affairs at 770.496.7538 or 496.7466.
Street Paws supporters receive 15% off of on their first KitNipBox, and every time it is used, they will also donate 5% of the proceeds from the first box to Street Paws!. Enter coupon code STREETPAWS to receive your discount.