Street Paws needs land!!!

Street Paws is looking for someone willing to donate land in Henry county zoned C2, C3, M1 or M2 or Clayton County zoning to be determined. Any zoning will be acceptable if we can get it rezoned or a conditional use permit.

Preferably 5 plus acres.

Contact if you know of anyone who can help. Thanks!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.